Internship At DLA
Interested in the Media & Entertainment industry? Want to learn more about the company? Then an internship is a great way to gain exposure.
Internships and assistants are the two best ways to break into the industry from an ‘entry-level’ type of position at DLA. Our internship programs are typically for students however we have opened these to non-enrolled students or individuals looking to get their foot in the door.
The internship program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience in the media & entertainment industry. Because today's students may be tomorrow's leaders, our desire is to provide these individuals with a meaningful practical and educational experience.
Internships are unpaid. Students applying can be enrolled Full or Part time but must provide a school letter verifying that course credit will be received for the internship. All letters will be verified with schools/universities.
Candidates should possess exceptional computer, written and communication skills. Interns must be available to interview and work in London.
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
• Interest in the media, music & entertainment industry
• MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and social media experience required
• Photoshop, Wordpress, Access, Dreamweaver and Final Cut Pro experience would be advantageous
More more information Contact